Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Little Brownshirts in Training

 My Mom Joined A Pro-Trump Protest The Night Before The Insurrection, So I Outed Her

"At that moment I was definitely prepared to share the video to my social media. Although the video doesn't depict my mom engaging in any violent acts, the crowd was unruly, and I was troubled that she was among them. I saw nothing wrong with outing her. I decided it was the right thing to do; that my family members needed to be held accountable for their actions."

Well, aren't we just the perfect little statist, bootlicking informer.  Rather than discuss the situation with her family, perhaps see if she could maybe learn something (and vice versa), find some common ground and understanding, she decided to "out" them for cheap internet points, a good and proper virtue signaling, and high fives from her friends.  And she's shocked, just shocked, that they've cut her off!  How dare her mother engage in unauthorized First Amendment activities!!!  Two legs bad, four legs good!

I think we all have family whom we don't see eye to eye with politically.  But to out them on public media for ridicule, and in our modern political environment, targeting for cancel culture - being fired, ostracized, threatened, etc - that's just a sign of the "tolerant", "let's all unify", left.  Screw family, we've got a thought criminal over here that needs persecution!

Well hey, at least now she can feel self righteous and claim additional victim status with her newfound poverty.  Her family will probably need her college fund to keep afloat and pay the bills when they are persecuted for their political beliefs by the rabid leftist facists. 

No comments:

Current Quote

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." – Thomas Jefferson